You have no items in your shopping cart.
ESPERWAVE ~エスパーウェーブ by Natsukashii 懐かしい.
The highly anticipated follow-up to 2020's surprise release Manawave has arrived. Covering select tracks from Final Fantasy VI (III), Esperwave continues to breathe new life into music originally made in the 16-bit era. You can listen to the album via Bandcamp.
Esperwave comes with a tip-on jacket, a holographic obi-strip, and is presented on the following coloring variants for the repress:
- 150 "Esperwhite" - White base with multi-color splatter
- 600 "Every Color Ever" - White and Blue swirl base with red and yellow splatter
- 200 "Convention Exclusive"- Transparent Blue with Purple Blob w/ White Splatter (Only available in-person at conventions)
The repress begins shipping November 13th
The original press contained the following variants:
- 150 "Magicite Blue" - a Metallic Ice Blue
- 300 "Figaro Regalia" - an Opaque Yellow and Blue Splatter
- 500 "Palazzo Pink" - a Transparent Smokey Pink
- 50 "Classic Black"
Images are mockups; final design/layout subject to change.
The Mines of Narshe
Coin of Fate, Edgar & Sabin's Theme
The Serpent Trench
Magitek Research Facility (Devil's Lab)
Searching for Friends
Kids Run Through the City
Original Composer - Nobuo Uematsu
Cover Art - Yoshitaka Amano
Esperwave Producer, Audio Engineer - Natsukashii / 懐かしい
Graphic Design - Travis Nylund
Vinyl Cutting Engineer - Kevin Park (Lacquer Channel)
©2021 Channel 3 Records
Cover Art ©Yoshitaka Amano
Compulsory Mechanical Licenses provided by Legacy Productions Inc. d/b/a Easy Song Licensing
Made in USA
International orders may be subject to customs charges, which are the responsibility of the buyer.
Magicite Blue is a metallic mixture vinyl record. As such, the anticipated noise floor may be higher than the other variants.